Please note: on Friday, June 11, we will no longer require registering for weekend Masses and we will be at 100% capacity. Masks will not be required for all those fully vaccinated.
A section will be reserved at Mass for those who are not comfortable with social mixing.
Daily Masses are be held Mondays – Fridays at 8:15am. There is no Saturday morning Mass except for funerals. We will continue to live stream the daily masses at 8:15 am.
Dispensation from the Sunday obligation remains in place indefinitely. If you are fearful or are reluctant to return to Sunday observance at this time, you should not do so. The faithful are under no moral obligation to attend Mass. Masses will continue to be streamed live Sundays at 9:00am and daily at 8:15am.
Feel free to sign up each week for weekend Masses.
We are holding weekend Masses on Saturdays at 5:00pm and Sundays at 9:00am. We are currently limited to 60% of church capacity, or 480 people. Volunteers should only sign up on the volunteer registration not on the attendees signup on the website. However, their family members must sign up on the attendee registration in order to also attend Mass.
Those wanting to attend a weekend Mass must sign up through the parish website each week. Registration opens on Mondays at 10:00am and closes Saturdays at 10:00am. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Those without computer access can call the parish office at (630) 369-0777. (The parish office is open from 9:00am – 3:00pm to take calls). If all spots are filled, you can request to be put on a waitlist and receive priority sign-up for the following week’s Mass.
If you become ill, or cannot attend Mass, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the parish office at (630) 369-0777 to cancel your reservation and allow space for those on the waitlist.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
• Stay home if you are ill
• Make sure you have a face covering to bring and wear
• Make sure you have registered to attend Mass in advance
• Do not arrive more than 30 minutes before the Mass begins
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
• Enter through the Green Trails parking lot only
• Enter the facility through the main entrance only
• Check in at the registration table and sanitize your hands
• Please leave your offering the the basket in the narthex on the empty Holy Water font
• Keep you face covering on at all times except when consuming the Eucharist
• The seating is now open seating, except in designated areas
• Maintain an arm-length social distancing between households
• For those who wish, 6 foot social distancing is available in two locations
• The pew section near the choir area
• The back pews of the pew section by the Blessed Sacrament Chapel
DURING THE SERVICE
• Singing is currently still restricted
• The assembly will come forward down the two main side aisles for Communion
• Re-sanitize your hands before receiving Communion
• Step to the side after receiving the Eucharist, lower mask and consume
• Return to pew seat by center or far side aisles
AFTER THE SERVICE
• You may leave anytime after the Dismissal and the priest has left
• Exit only through the main facility entrance
• Avoid large, close gatherings
• Face coverings may be removed anytime you are outside
While our parish staff and volunteers are taking appropriate precautions consistent with the advice of public health authorities, parishioners and guest should understand that they assume the risk of contracting COVID-19 anytime they enter a public space since such precautions do not eliminate the risk of infection.
We look forward to welcoming you all back to church. With your help and cooperation, we will be able to worship together once again in our beloved church. Remember, because dispensation from the Sunday obligation remains in place, you are under no moral obligation to attend Mass.