Watch Fr. Paul’s welcome back video detailing our new Mass procedures.
Daily Masses are be held Mondays – Fridays at 8:15am. There is no Saturday morning Mass except for funerals. We will continue to live stream the daily masses at 8:15 am.
Dispensation from the Sunday obligation remains in place indefinitely. If you are fearful or are reluctant to return to Sunday observance at this time, you should not do so. The faithful are under no moral obligation to attend Mass. Masses will continue to be streamed live Sundays at 9:00am and daily at 8:15am.
Feel free to sign up each week for weekend Masses.
We are holding weekend Masses on Saturdays at 5:00pm and Sundays at 9:00am. At this time, we can fill the church to 10-15% of capacity; therefore a limited number of people are allowed to attend each Mass. Volunteers should only sign up on the volunteer registration not on the attendees signup on the website. However, their family members must sign up on the attendee registration in order to also attend Mass.
Those wanting to attend a weekend Mass must sign up through the parish website each week. Registration opens on Mondays at 10:00am and close Fridays at 10:00am. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Those without computer access can call the parish office at (630) 369-0777. If all spots are filled, you can request to be put on a waitlist and receive priority sign-up for the following week’s Mass.
If you become ill, or cannot attend Mass, please email email@example.com or call the parish office at (630) 369-0777 to cancel your reservation and allow space for those on the waitlist.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
• Stay home if you are ill
• Make sure you have a face covering to bring and wear
• Make sure you have registered to attend Mass in advance
• Do not arrive more than 20 minutes before the Mass begins
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
• Enter Green Trails parking lot through east entrance only
• Wait patiently in your car until a greeter tells you to enter the church and checks you in
• Keep your face covering on at all times except for receiving communion
• Sanitize your hands as directed by greeters
• Observe social distancing at all times
• Please leave your offering in the boxes provided at the entrance
AFTER THE SERVICE
• You will be dismissed by pew. Please follow the instructions of the greeter.
• Exit only through the front door
• Do not congregate outside the church doors
• Continue to wear your face covering or mask until you leave the area where worshipers are gathered.
While our parish staff and volunteers are taking appropriate precautions consistent with the advice of public health authorities, parishioners and guest should understand that they assume the risk of contracting COVID-19 anytime they enter a public space since such precautions do not eliminate the risk of infection.
We look forward to welcoming you all back to church. With your help and cooperation, we will be able to worship together once again in our beloved church. Remember, because dispensation from the Sunday obligation remains in place, you are under no moral obligation to attend Mass.