You can make your gifts in person using checks or cash during the Sunday Mass collection. For your convenience, we also offer several other options for giving:
- Make a one-time or recurring gift through our online giving portal.
- Give gifts of stock or other marketable securities, in-kind gifts or planned gifts from trusts or retirement assets.
Please consider these opportunities to be good stewards of God’s gifts. Click here to learn more about our parish’s commitment to stewardship.
WeShare enables you to simplify your life with online donations. Automated online giving positively impacts the stability of our ministries and outreach programs by allowing us to better plan for the year. Big or small, all donations make a difference. Automated giving:
- means no more check writing or envelopes to remember
- allows you to plan your giving, in the same way you budget your other financial commitments
- means you no longer have to be concerned about catching up missed offertory gifts when you are out of town
- enables you to manage your account online at smmp.churchgiving.com, adjust the amount of your contribution, get a record of your giving, etc.
You can enroll in any of these ways:
- sign up at smmp.churchgiving.com; or
- fill out an enrollment form and send to the parish office; or
- call WeShare at 1-800-950-9952.
You can set up weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual donations. You can also donate a one-time gift. All new enrollments and transactions are input at WeShare within a week of receipt.
Best of all, there is no additional cost to you! (The parish pays a 2% fee for automatic debits from checking, savings, or brokerage accounts and a 4% – 5% fee for debits from credit cards.)
Enrollment is good until cancelled and you can stop donations at any time. WeShare will never release any financial information to any party for any reason, except as required by law.
Please consider this opportunity to be good stewards of God’s gifts. Thank you for your continuing generosity to St. Margaret Mary!
If you have questions, please contact Mike Prus at 630-369-0777.
Did you know you can to contribute to St Margaret Mary via estate plans, trusts, retirement assets, as well as stock and securities donations?
To complete your stock or securities donation, please follow these steps:
1. Notify Parish – Please contact Mike Prus at 630-369-0777, so that your donation is properly recorded for follow up and acknowledgement.
2. Notify Diocese of Joliet – Stock/securities donations to the parish are administered by the Diocese. You can be assured that your funds will be directed to St. Margaret Mary. Download information and follow the steps described by the Diocese of Joliet.
For planned gifts from trusts, estates, or retirement assets, please contact us.