A legacy of fellowship and service to God, each other, our parish, and community for over 35 years.
We meet monthly at 6:30 pm on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Please contact us at [email protected]
The Men’s Club is a vibrant organization founded within SMMP on the belief that, in addition to traditional worship, there are multiple ways to encounter Christ in our lives. The Men’s Club is open to all men of the parish.
- Annual Parish Picnic
- Family Fun Night
- Bingo Nights
- “Mulch Day”
- Snow Removal Teams
- “April in Parish” (annual support of parishioners needing help with household projects)
- Property and Plant Improvement
- Loaves & Fishes volunteer teams
- DuPage PADS volunteer teams
- Donations to community-based charities
- Christ-centered meetings beginning and ending with prayer and reflection.
- Guest speakers at meetings focusing on spiritual growth.
- Spring and Fall Golf Outings
- Quarterly Card Nights
- Basketball League at All Saints
- “Autumn Dinner” for Couples