Confessions are held every Saturday from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m., or any time by request.
2020-2021 First Reconciliation Information
The Sacrament of Reconciliation is taught in third grade. Children are given the opportunity to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation for the first time in a group celebration. Fr. Paul believes that third grade is the ideal age when the children developmentally comprehend the aspects of this sacrament. However, you may opt for your second grader to receive First Reconciliation if you prepare them for it yourself in a home study program. It is vital that parents help their child prepare for this sacrament and become aware of the theology we are teaching their child regarding sin and forgiveness. Preparation for First Reconciliation includes:
- Regular Faith Formation sessions weekly
- Virtual Parent meeting – Wednesday, October 7 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Virtual Parent/Child meeting – Tuesday, November 17, 7:00 p.m.
- Virtual Sacrament of Reconciliation Retreat – Nov. 7, 10:00 -11:30 a.m.
- Celebration of First Reconciliation in a large group setting – Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Please see the Faith Formation page for information.