Confessions are held every Saturday from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m., or any time by request.
Preparation for First Reconciliation
The Sacrament of Reconciliation is taught in third grade. Children are given the opportunity to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation for the first time in a group celebration. Fr. Paul believes that third grade is the ideal age when the children developmentally comprehend the aspects of this sacrament. However, you may opt for your second grader to receive First Reconciliation if you prepare them for it yourself in a home study program. It is vital that parents help their child prepare for this sacrament and become aware of the theology we are teaching their child regarding sin and forgiveness. Preparation for First Reconciliation includes:
2019-2020 First Reconciliation Information
- Regular RE sessions weekly
- Parent meeting – Wednesday, October 16 @ 7:00 p.m. in the Upper Room
- Parent/Child meeting – Tuesday, November 5, 7:00 p.m. in the Upper Room
- Sacrament of Reconciliation Retreat – 10:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m. in the Parish Center
- Celebration of First Reconciliation in a large group setting Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Please see the Faith Formation page for information.